1. You own it and,
there are no monthly recurring fees or
pay forever models. Hold as many meetings as you would like with as many hosts.
The license manager only counts concurrent meetings/attendees, not names users.
The appliance installs in under 10 minutes.
2. It installs
in 10 minutes on your LAN or ANYWHERE.
3. When sending meetings to attendees for viewing
Seminars/Webinars, – with the RHUB WebView technology, there is NOTHING TO DOWNLOAD – so
no Firewalls will stop them, or Group Policies – and no Antivirus will block
the meeting. The host sends out a URL not a file to download. When the attendee
clicks on it, they join the meeting in less than 5 seconds – not minutes, thus
guaranteeing the attendance. If the attendees can get to Google maps, they can
join your meeting.
4. It works on a concurrent model not named licenses. So ANYONE can use it (whom
5. It is FAST (Screen refreshes are clearer and better than Hosted
6. If you are holding meetings internally, unlike hosted
models, you don’t go up to the cloud and consumer your internet bandwidth – it
is all internal and screen refreshes are at Network Speeds. Lightning fast.
7. The quality of the Audio Bridge is superior (HD codecs) to other models.
Attendees can join by dialing a phone number or completely free using VoIP
8. It is BRANDABLE – it will have your company name Logos all over (not
the Webex or GoToMeeting logos, or others). The exit page can be tailored to
your messages – very helpful for sales/marketing Webinar
9. You can embed it and Integrate it with and in your websites and
applications You can see examples at www.cloeren.com/meeting.html and www.inlinetech.com
10. It also allows your techs to use this as a REMOTE SUPPORT TOOL (it
allows a technician to control another user’s desktop and access unattended
11. It is extremely secure-you have complete control over meeting access
including by IP address.
12. All sessions
can be recorded and then saved to FLASH
or AVI so you can post these to your Web Site or Youtube or other appropriate
sites. You own and control the recording – not the hosted company
13. It includes Video
14. It includes
File Transfer. The host can send out
files to 1, select attendees or all attendees at the same time.
15. It includes
remote printing. The host can issue a
print job and it will print at 1, select attendees or all attendees (I think
remote printing is only available in the remote support/remote access mode –
need to check)
16. It includes chat. Attendees can chat with each other
or host can chat with each or all
17. Automatic reconnect – should an attendee’s internet
disconnect or go out, the second it comes back, the session is auto joined. No
need to do anything
18. Host can choose to have attendees put their Email
before they can join – thus capturing the Emails.
19. Reporting is
included telling the host who has joined,
when, from where and capturing start and end time as well as their name and
20. Provided the unit is on the LAN and you have
maintenance, firmware is
updated automatically with no user intervention (admin or user side). We
protect you from obsolescence
21. There is an appliance for practically any meeting size
22. Platform and device agnostic
23. It includes REMOTE CONTROL – the ability to access your own computer