Working remotely on your computer from another computer is hardly a new concept. Yet, why has it now become so popular even among those who are not IT professionals or computer enthusiasts? Furthermore, what does remote access mean for your business?
Obviously, you are able to save on travel costs as well as save time. Additionally, in this digital age, you gain the ability to actually be in multiple places at the same time. Isn’t that the dream of practically everyone today? Among the many options offered by remote access, remote office is now one of the most prolific scenarios.
Suppose for a moment that your customer or colleague wants to demonstrate data without copying or publishing it. Remote presentations and meetings provide the ability to do that and offer yet one more excellent use for remote access tools.
Now, imagine that your employee requests instruction or assistance while you are away on a business trip. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. This proves to be particularly true when explaining how to do something on a computer. You can actually see what is taking place as well as gain control. Instruction and training are yet another instance where remote desktop offers great use.
Remote access, also sometimes referred to as remote desktop, also delivers incredible convenience. Imagine that you do not have to carry around your laptop anymore. A tablet is much lighter as well as handier to use on the go. Simply login to your computer from your iPad or other gadget and you have everything available at your fingertips, or finger taps, to be more precise.
Security is another vital reason to use remote access. Even if your computer with critical data is located miles away, you can still work on it from another device over a secure connection.
Remote access also provides significant benefits to practically any computer user. Your ideal remote access tool should be secure as well as easy to use and capable of working from any mobile device. It should also be reasonably priced. R-HUB remote support servers offer all of this and have the potential to make remote access a pleasant experience while meeting all of your expectations.
Benefits of R-HUB Remote Support Servers
- Ease of use
- 30-day free trial
- Offers instant complete control of remote computer
- Collaborative remote support and knowledge sharing
- In-session customer training
- Record sessions for training or auditing
- Remote support using mobile devices
- Fastest speed and concurrent sessions available
- Remotely access your computer desktop, applications, and files
- Print a file on your remote computer to a local printer
- Unattended remote support
- Best on premise security solution for enterprises
- Supports numerous operating systems, such as Windows, Mac, iOS, etc.
- One-time payment only (purchase more licenses only when you need them)
- Lightweight components (quick to download)
- One can control a remote computer for a presentation from an iPad or iPhone. This means you can travel with an iPad, but use your office computer as the presenter when you need to make a presentation.
The remote access software market is highly competitive. Remote access needs went mainstream more than 20 years ago. Naturally, major players have big experience in the field. With that said, technologies are developing fast and remote access needs are also evolving.
If you would like to experience quality remote support, email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-866-758-0984 for a quick demo.