At RHUB, we are continually striving to find more ways in which we can provide the best service possible to our valued customers. This is why we added integrated audio to our TurboMeeting application. Through this addition, meeting participants gain access to several audio options, including an integrated toll-based number or VoIP for audio over the Internet. Additionally, each participant within the same online meeting is able to choose his or her own audio option.
The integrated audio solution from RHUB is offered at no additional cost to customers. You are able to choose from Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) or phone. You can also opt to allow both options. Participants who opt to join a meeting via a telephone will dial a free audio conference number provided by RHUB. Participants are then charged the standard long-distance rate that would typically apply for calling any regular long-distance number. Participants who opt to join the meeting using VoIP will need access to headphones or speakers in order to hear the meeting. A microphone will be required in order to speak during the meeting. A USB headset is recommended.
A conference call number, audio PIN, and access code will be automatically generated by RHUB for all attendees who opt to join the meeting via telephone. Participants will need to make a decision whether they wish to use the RHUB integrated audio or whether they prefer an alternative method.
According to an annual survey conducted among users of conferencing services in North America, the vast majority (89.1 percent) believe that an integrated audio and web conferencing service provides a personal value over two independent providers. The ability to initiate a single conference with audio and web capabilities offers a distinctly simply solution. When combined with the ability to visually present audio control, the entire virtual meeting experience is elevated to an even greater level. It should be noted that the RHUB Appliance must be in warranty in order to use the free audio conferencing service.
Steps for Making a RHUB Audio Conference Call
1. First, log in to the RHUB TurboMeeting application.
2. Once the application has launched, click the “Host” option that is located along the top of the navigation menu.
3. Choose the appropriate “Meeting Types” option from the list of meetings.
4. Select a meeting title within the optional subject field and then a password if one applies.
5. Click Continue.
6. Next, click the Invite button located at the bottom and then click Email in order to send an email invitation to participants.
7. Dial the audio conference number and then enter the access code that is displayed along with the option PIN.
8. Ask attendees to dial the audio conference number and enter their unique optional PIN number.
That is all there is to it. Would you like to learn more about how you can conduct a completely free audio conference call with your own customers? Contact us at 866-758-0984 or visit our website at http://www.rhubcom.com