It was designed to get attention, and get attention it did. Cartier’s spectacular three-and-a-half minute commercial reputedly cost four million euros. The ad, featuring three leopards and a life-sized replica of a 1906 biplane, ran in its full glory on TV. If you saw it, you remember it, just as Cartier intended.
You may not be spending 4 million euros on a TV ad, but the face you present to the world should be as memorable as if you had spent big bucks and hired three leopards. Your webinar presentations are a critical piece of your branding, and you want them to look as glossy and sleek as if a big-name agency produced them. To that end, you need to be sure your webinar platform is as professional as your presentation. Here are some things to consider.
1. Is it easy to join your webinar? Few things make you look more unprofessional than a webinar that’s difficult or even impossible for attendees to join. With an RHUB appliance, nothing could be simpler than attending your webinar. Attendees can join your meeting within five seconds. No download of any kind is required. Firewalls and antiviruses are no problem. We guarantee attendance!
2. Do you need to give the floor to other people during your presentation? If you want more then one person to host, how expensive will that be? The RHUB appliance allows many people to host, and thanks to the RHUB pricing model, this won’t represent an extra expense at all.
3. What’s the learning curve? You want to have a webinar platform that’s easy enough to learn that anyone in your organization can do a presentation and look good doing it. Our appliance is designed to be used by everybody, and it’s very user friendly.
4. Is there an extra fee hidden in the platform you’ve chosen for VoIP or webinars? With RHUB the pricing couldn’t be more straightforward. You pay for the appliance once, and then you don’t have to worry about extra fees.
5. Does the platform permit mobile access? Mobile access is becoming more important for every type of presentation. RHUB permits anyone with an iPhone, iPad, or Android phone to attend your webinar through a browser. It couldn’t be simpler.
6. Can you record the webinar? Recording your presentation is important both for you and for attendees. You want to have a record of what was said for future reference, and if attendees have something to replay, your message can be broadcast not once but several times.
One of the most critical factors in making your presentation look truly professional is the quality of the audio and video. The RHUB appliance really surpasses the competition in these departments. We would love to give you a demonstration of just how superior our audio and video quality is.
Give us a call at 866-758-0984 if you’d like more information. Leopards not included.